How can you help?
1. Put water for birds in your garden or balcony in Summer.
2. Do not breed pets and wild animals in your house
3. Do not harm the hyenas. Remove the garbage and wastes in the area and the hyenas will disappear from your surroundings.
4. Do not use pesticides in agriculture, instead, use biological pest control as eco-friendly agents.
5. Participate as a volunteer in your community to clean your area or some sites of water springs.
6. Plant trees.
7. Print as little as necessary, use electronic copies to promote the paperless approach.
8. Buy the necessary items only as this help in reducing wastes.
9. Purchase recyclable bags.
10. Purchase organic foods that do not use chemicals that increase pollutants in the agricultural lands.